Listening and being curious and wide-eyed in the world, I think, is what allows us to move forward,
progress, evolve and learn and alter our behaviour and become more self-aware.
I think that listening is kind of what it’s all about.
~Andrew Zuckerman, Artist
Being Curious is a series of presentations from local & national initiatives who are curious about enhancing the lives of diverse populations in the community.
This series will engage the listener with projects that will encourage you to get more curious.
Once your curiosity is sparked, it will kindle further action to engage with these projects, connect older people from your service to them or even ignite your own ventures.
Find out about grass roots ideas which aim to impact the lives of marginalised or vulnerable people by strengthening their capacities physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually.
Presentations in the second series include:
- The Little Things – Meaningful Ageing Australia
- The Wellbeing Lab – Michelle McQuaid Ltd
- Carers Understanding the Gateway – Carers SA National (2PM START)
- Supporting Emotional Wellbeing in Aged Care – RASA
- Research Report 6: Assessing views & preferences for quality of care- Caring Futures Institute
- Movement & Music – Daisie Chain
Register for the ZOOM link at https://www.agedservicesworkforce.com.au/events/list/.
Join in from wherever you are in South Australia or around the country to participate in these live interactive presentations.
These sessions will begin at 10am (ACDT). Grab a coffee & join us in Being Curious.
Previous presentations in the first 2020 series included:
- Disability Royal Commission Counselling Service; Relationships Australia SA
- Moving Towards Wellness through Self-Management; LEAP SA
- Reframing Retirement; Mindset for Life
- Opening Doors; Ageing 2.0 Adelaide
- The Forgotten Australians Aged Care Project; RASA & Helping Hand,
- Engaging the workforce in integrated spiritual care; Meaningful Ageing Australia
- Physical Activity: Foundation to active ageing; Active Ageing Australia
- Insights into Better Consumer Engagement; The Plug=in (COTA SA)
These are FREE EVENTS for CHSP Workforce.
For further information on all sessions – go here
For Flyer – go here
For recordings of past episodes of the Being Curious Serious – go here.
Register here: https://www.a gedservicesworkforce.com.au/events/list/
Contact Dana.Lavenant@acsa.asn.au for more information.