A discussion around Loss and Grief
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$80 – $100
Together we will foster a safe, non-judgmental space to share your thoughts and feelings, challenges and changes in the sector, negative and positive experiences, coping skills and strategies.
Your insights and expertise in the sector will help to inform the discussion around:
- Loss and grief (does our role make us more vulnerable?)
- Boundaries and limitations
- Risk factors and reactions to loss and grief
- Self-awareness and self care strategies
- We will be actively pursuing suggestions on how to create a positive workplace environment to support staff in managing loss and grief. (What works for you and or Organisation)
- A better understanding of the experiences, risks and impacts associated with loss and grief in the workplace.
- Strategies for maintaining physical and emotional well-being
- How to create and maintain a positive workplace environment to support staff in managing loss and grief.
- The confidence to start a ‘conversation’
- Surviving and thriving
“Prior to commencing the session, it is necessary to remind everyone that this discussion may trigger individual thoughts and feelings around your own experiences of loss and grief.
Please be mindful of your own wellbeing and take a moment at any time if you need to gather your thoughts/emotions.
As we utilise our chat option or contribute by unmuting throughout the session, please remember our personal confidences”.
Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org