- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT “Be Prepared” – Act with Confidence to an ACQSC (Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission) unannounced visit
October 27, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree – $440.00
Applying contemporary insights to regulatory compliance strategy and rules used by The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC) is essential for approved providers to respond effectively and appropriately to Commission functions such as assessment contacts. Anecdotal evidence suggests providers are often left frustrated and surprised with ACQSC assessment activities when things go wrong and not according to past patterns.
Sector performance data published quarterly by ACQSC indicates an increase to non-compliances in various standards/requirements. This training session is designed to inform how prior preparation and readiness influences assessment methodology and accreditation outcome.
Participate in a real-life simulation case study to assist your organisation with preparedness and readiness training, prior to, during and post assessment contact visits. Receive practical tips, network with others and secure quality compliance mentoring opportunities.
- Understanding changes to regulatory strategy and risk profiling approach by ACQSC assessors
- Identify deviations to regulatory rules and demonstrate confidence in preparedness to respond
- Know how totality of evidence applied to identified risks, remaining transparent and accountable to consumer outcomes leads to a strong compliance defence position
- Participate in a Simulated case study of ACQSC assessment – learn practical tips from an assessor perspective
- How to manage disputes with assessor findings and support win / win outcomes
Target Audience: Board members, CEOs, Directors of Nursing/Facility Managers, Clinical/Care Managers, Quality Managers/Coordinators, Registered Nurses