- This event has passed.
Being Curious – Webinar
March 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – $20
Please note that this session is a webinar only.
Being Curious is a series of presentations from local and national initiatives who are curious about enhancing the lives of diverse populations in the community. This series will engage the listener with projects that will encourage you to get more curious. Once your curiosity is sparked, it will kindle further action to engage with these projects, connect older people from your service to them or even ignite your own ventures.
This is an opportunity to find out more about grass roots ideas which aim to impact the lives of marginalised or vulnerable people by strengthening their capacities physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Friday 20 March: Insights into Better Consumer Engagement; The Plug=in (COTA SA)
Insights into Better Consumer Engagement: Key considerations and actionable insights for organisations who want to engage and communicate better with older people. The Plug-in has delivered numerous projects for clients across a wide range of sectors, all with a strong focus on how organisations can engage better with their older customers. This presentation will impart some of our topo line insights for engaging effectively with older people, drawn from The Plug-in project case studies.
Presentations in the 2020 series include:
- Friday 3rd April: Disability Royal Commission Counselling Service; Relationship Australia SA
- Wednesday 29 April: Moving Towards Wellness through Self-Management; LEAP SA
- Tuesday 26 May: Reframing Retirement; Mindset for Life
- Tuesday 11 June: Opening Doors; Ageing 2.0 Adelaide
- Tuesday 23 June: The Forgotten Australians Aged Care Project; RASA & Helping Hand
- Thursday 23 July: Engaging the workforce in integrated spiritual care; Meaningful Ageing Australia
- Wednesday 29th July: Physical Activity: Foundation to active ageing; Active Ageing Australia
Our role is to support the Aged Services sector in developing the capacity of older people and the workforce which assists them to access their best lives. Our aim is to share information about these organisations and projects because they are striving to enhance the experiences of older people in the community.
We hope you will be able to log in to view these presentations live or listen later at your convenience.
These sessions will begin at 10am.