- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT… Board Governance for CHSP/Home Care Providers
March 17 @ 5:00 pm - March 24 @ 7:00 pm$30.00 – $300.00
Another session is scheduled for May – click here to find out more
Session Dates: 17 March 2022 & 24 March 2022- 5pm-7pm AEDT
As the home care sector moves closer toward the Support at Home Program, boards and executive management will be required to have a clear understanding of their obligations across a range of key issues. ACSA has listened to feedback that smaller providers and Boards want more tailored support which reflects their governance structures and operational challenges.
Held over two convenient evening sessions, the governance workshop series is designed specifically for boards and executive management staff of smaller aged care providers delivering home care support to older Australians, including those in regional and remote locations.
The aim of this series of workshops is to support providers to position themselves for reform, by exploring legal responsibilities, risk management, clinical governance, informed decision making, consumer experiences, strategic business models and to build capacity and navigate the unique challenges faced by small regional and remote providers.
The workshops will engage organisational boards and the management of small providers in understanding, preparing for, and acting on the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards and proposed regulations under the new Aged Care Act.
- A practical approach to understanding the interface between frontline service delivery and back-of-house organisational governance
- Access to tools and resources to confidently plan for change and build your knowledge of organisational governance requirements under the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Learn how to use consumer feedback to inform continuous improvement at all levels of your organisation
- Understand the impacts of future reforms on governance requirements in your organisation
- Learn adaptive service design concepts to stay ahead of Government reforms and prepare for change
Board members, senior management, executive management, quality and risk managers.
Disclaimer: CHSP Ticket price subsided by SA and NSW Sector Support and Development (SSD) funded by the Australian Department of Health. Although funding for this session has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.