Board Governance for Smaller Providers
September 15 @ 5:00 pm - September 22 @ 7:00 pm$255.00 – $300.00
Session Dates: 15 & 22 September 2022- 5pm-7pm AEST
ACSA has listened to feedback that smaller providers and Boards want more tailored support which reflects their governance structures and operational challenges.
Held over two convenient evening sessions, the governance workshop series is designed specifically for boards and executive management staff of smaller aged care providers delivering support to older Australians, including those in regional and remote locations.
The aim of this series of workshops is to support providers to position themselves for reform, by exploring legal responsibilities, risk management, clinical governance, informed decision making, consumer experiences, strategic business models and to build capacity and navigate the unique challenges faced by small regional and remote providers.
The workshops will engage organisational boards and the management of small providers in understanding, preparing for, and acting on the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards and proposed regulations under the new Aged Care Act.
- A practical approach to understanding the interface between frontline service delivery and back-of-house organisational governance
- Access to tools and resources to confidently plan for change and build your knowledge of organisational governance requirements under the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Learn how to use consumer feedback to inform continuous improvement at all levels of your organisation
- Understand the impacts of future reforms on governance requirements in your organisation
- Learn adaptive service design concepts to stay ahead of Government reforms and prepare for change
Target Audience: Board members, senior management, executive management, quality and risk managers.