Care Planning & Defensible Documentation for the CHSP/Home Care Workforce
July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$90.00 – $105.00
“I found the practical sessions excellent – fabulous use of technology to bring together people from across the country, to enable sharing of ideas and practices.” – Kate McGrath, Project Support Officer, Mercy Services
“Great presenter and well organised. Very knowledgeable and engaging.” – Angela Vindigni, Care Coordinator, CoAsIt
This interactive workshop is designed to support the aged care workforce delivering Commonwealth Home Support Program services and delivering care in home and community settings. The workshop includes, the relevance and principles of defensible documentation, care planning and assist participants to gain confidence to identify when issues of concern require reporting to supervisors and management.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the importance and relevance of documentation principles.
- Understand the impact of documentation on meeting Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Understand and apply the principles of documentation guidelines to support an older person’s wellbeing.
- Understand why applying documentation principles is critical to reduce risk for the older person, team members and the organisation.
- Identify when and how to escalate concerns.
Target Audience: This workshop is ideal for the aged care frontline workforce delivering CHSP services and delivery of care in home care and community settings