CX – Customer Experience
June 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$210.00 – $255.00
The customer experience (CX) is a result of how an organisation engages with its customers at every stage of their purchasing journey. It is the sum of all interactions people have with your brand, organisation and service delivery. This workshop explains why customer experience is not just a set of service-related actions. CX is also about feelings and how customers perceive their experience at every touchpoint, from initial decisions about which provider to choose through to all aspects of service delivery. The degree to which customers feel connected, understood, valued and respected has a direct impact on their levels of satisfaction. Customer service is about what we do. The customer experience is how people feel about what we do. This workshop introduces key concepts in CX and unpacks some simple strategies to help maximise the potential for positive experiences as a matter of standard practice. It will also look at how to manage and adjust unrealistic expectations (both customers and staff) and navigate possible conflicts through effective communication.
- Foster a customer-centric mindset
- Understand and prioritise your CX organisational goals
- Integrate teams, tools, processes and feedback to improve CX
- Include CX data as an essential factor in decision making and innovation
- See every customer interaction as an opportunity to enhance the CX journey
- Communicate in ways that improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- Build trust to deepen relationships and promote brand loyalty
Target Audience: All employees in the consultation and management of supported funding packages.