Dispute Handling and Managing Conflicts to Resolution
October 22 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$125 – $140
For Retirement Village Managers and Operators
The second of 2 workshops exploring changes to the Retirement Villages Regulation in NSW that impact on complaint management and dispute handling for retirement village managers and operators. The workshops combine theory and best practice frameworks with a practical approach to reviewing real cases with peers.
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and the requirements under Privacy Legislation in Australia
- Introduction of a framework to help address conflicts
- A deeper dive into some real case studies and a review of how they were handled
- Disputes between Resident and Village Management
- Disputes between Resident and Resident
- Disputes between all Residents and Village Management
- Understand some basic mediation techniques to assist with resolving conflict
- Managing conflict with parties external to the organisation
- Tips and tricks to maintaining professionalism under pressure
- De-briefing and self-care strategies to ensure you don’t burn out!
- Time for review and discussion about both of todays sessions.
Registered participants will receive the Zoom link 1-2 days prior to the event.
** Note: That the scheduled time is in AEDT (Syndey, Melbourne, Hobart)