- This event has passed.
Effective Clinical Governance
August 18 @ 1:00 pm - September 1 @ 3:00 pm$210.00 – $350.00
Effective clinical governance is critical to the delivery of safe and high-quality care for aged care consumers. During the COVID Pandemic the need for effective clinical governance has been highlighted.
The Implementation of Effective Clinical Governance Workshop Series gives your organisation the opportunity to learn the key skills to ensure effective clinical governance and to understand the components that make up an effective clinical governance system. Understand the impact Clinical Leadership has on the effectiveness of your organisations Clinical Governance Framework.
18th August 1pm- 3pm (AEST): Session 1 – Clinical Governance Overview
- What is Clinical Governance
- What is a Clinical Governance Framework
- What factors impact on an effective Clinical Governance Framework
- Reflection of what makes up your organisational Clinical Governance Framework
25th August 1pm- 3pm (AEST): Session 2- Effective Quality and Risk Management Systems for Effective Clinical Governance
- Clinical Indicators
- Incident Reporting
- Engagement and Feedback
- Engagement and Feedback
- Root Cause Analysis Tools
1st September 1pm- 3pm (AEST): Session 3- Clinical Leadership and Workforce Capability
- Impact of Clinical Leadership and Workforce Capability on Effective Clinical Governance
- Effective Clinical Leadership and Workforce Capability
- Reflection of learnings from Workshop 1, 2 and 3
- A clear understanding of effective Clinical Governance and the systems and process that are part of the Clinical Governance Framework
- Practical insight and strategies to strengthen your clinical governance framework
- Effective use of surveillance and monitoring tools part of your organisations Clinical Governance Framework
- A clear understanding of clinical leadership and workforce capability
- Case studies and lessons from incidents to embed learnings, to improve clinical monitoring in your organisation
- Tools to enhance your organisational Clinical Governance Framework
Target group: Executives and Managers from CHSP, Home and Residential Aged Care Providers with responsibilities for:
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Care
Disclaimer: CHSP Ticket price subsided by SA and NSW Sector Support and Development (SSD) funded by the Australian Department of Health.
Although funding for this session has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.