- This event has passed.
Employee Experience: Creating Employer of Choice Cultures
August 9, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$210.00 – $255.00
Please Note this session has been rescheduled from the 27 June to the 9 August 2022
Being an employer of choice is more than just adopting the latest attraction, recruitment and retention strategies. It’s about investing in people in ways that fully acknowledge and appreciate their individuality. From the moment someone looks at your job opening, to the time they leave your organisation, everything that person learns, does, sees, and feels contributes to their Employee Experience (EX). To ensure that experience is a positive one, we need to actively curate each stage of their employment lifecycle, listen to what matters most to them, and create personalised, ‘in-the-moment’ experiences that help them bring out their best.
People who enjoy going to work are more likely to be engaged and innovative. Ultimately, it’s their experiences – positive and negative – that will influence how hard they work, how much they collaborate, and how invested they are in service quality, improving operational performance and your brand reputation. This workshop explores some of the key components of workplace and employee experience. Why they matter, and how to intentionally foster an employer of choice culture.
You will discover why:
- EX is not about ping-pong tables, bean bags and free salad bars
- Or employee of the month campaigns
- EX is about peak experiences – beginnings, endings and transitions
- And employee-of-the-moment strategies
You will walk away with practical tips and tools to help you:
- Initiate personalised, journey-based approaches to EX
- Understand the Why behind the How of EX
- Create informal, localised action plans
- Foster an intentional and inclusive EX culture
- Make recruitment, retention and talent growth everyone’s responsibility
- And build a strong reputable brand as an employer of choice
Target audience: Executive and senior managers, HR Managers