Essential Clinical Leadership Skills
September 21 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$210.00 – $255.00
This workshop introduces a set of core clinical leadership skills designed to empower nurses to exert positive influence more confidently in team and organisational culture, so they are better able to promote implementation of improvements and new solutions for care recipients. You’ll learn simple strategies to engage more effectively with colleagues, care recipients, their families, and key organisational stakeholders. You’ll discover how to feel more confident in your role as a clinical leader, so you are better able to develop and implement change initiatives, promote treatment quality and foster safety excellence.
- Embrace your role as a clinical leader with greater confidence
- Improve communication and relationship-building
- Leverage your professional knowledge to help drive change and improvement
- Handle conflict and sensitive conversations with courage and compassion
- ‘Manage up’ and ‘manage sideways’ more effectively
- Use self-reflection to better manage priorities in a complex environment
These workshops are suitable for Registered Nurses working in an aged care setting.