Getting the most out of Zoom!
July 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$95 – $110
Working online requires the development of new skills and knowledge and careful planning to ensure the best experience for all. This includes considering and choosing the most appropriate online learning or communication formats to suit your audience (for example, webinars, meetings, LMS, facilitated or self-paced activities. Using these tools effectively takes practice and an ability to prepare for the unexpected as well as manage and engage participants.
This interactive session will provide you with an overview of the online environment, how to assist participants to ‘get comfortable’ online, how to address online issues, and provides examples of good practice techniques, tips and tricks to use with your groups to work effectively online.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe online learning/communication formats, models and their uses
- Assist participants and colleagues to access and use online spaces like Zoom
- Determine the best ways to address typical online issues and problems
- Access and use good practice techniques, tips and tricks for working online.
- Online learning formats, models and uses
- Tips and tricks in effective online use
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Good practice for working online
Registered participants will receive a Zoom link prior to the event
** Note: That this workshop commences at 2.00 pm AEST time