- This event has passed.
Lead and manage team effectiveness (Devonport)
October 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$220
Chris has been working in education, management and leadership for 16 years. He is the director of GlobalNet Academy (RTO: 60058) specialising in Leadership and Management training; and GlobalNet ICT, an Information Technology, Systems Analysis and Management company in Hobart. Chris has worked closely with the Aged Care Sector for the last 6 years. With qualifications background in Law, Commerce and Management, Chris specialises in Financial Risk Management, Project Management, Information Technology and customer service. Chris has postgraduate qualifications in Management. Chris regularly provides consulting services in the areas of policy development, financial and risk management, information technology and systems analysis. This enables him to maintain currency with industry. He is a founding member of the Tasmanian Vocational Education and Training Network and is actively involved in promoting the currency of VET skills.
- Worked closely with many of the Aged Services Sector organisations over last 6 years in leadership, management and information technology
- 16 years as a Director of GlobalNet ICT – consulting in strategy, management, leadership and technology
- On the board of Tasmanian VET Network
- Bachelor of Laws (UTAS)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Majors in Management and Finance (UTAS)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- Diploma of Management (BSB51107)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills (TAELLN411)
“Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House.” Donald Rumsfeld
About this workshop
This workshop focuses on developing your skills to manage the performance of staff who report to you. We will help you develop skills in developing key result areas and key performance indicators. We will also focus on developing your skills to provide coaching and feedback to staff and look at ways to reward excellence