- This event has passed.
Leisure and Health – Getting the Foundations Right
July 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$250 – $280
To effectively deliver Leisure and Health activities and programs in an Aged Care Environment, we are guided by several factors.
There are many legislative requirements to which the Aged Care Quality Standards are aligned, and to which we must adhere. This workshop will assist the Leisure and Health worker how to evidence and demonstrate how they adhere to each Standard and how their programs align with the Charter Aged Care Rights.
- The importance of person-centred delivery of Leisure and Health programs
- Documenting Dignity of risk
- Circles of Diversity exercises
- Leisure and Health documentation expectations under the new Aged Care Standards
- Reviewing data Collection tools
- Transference of Information
Target Audience: Leisure and Health Workers