Professional Boundaries and Working Within Scope of Practice
March 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30.00 – $190.00
This interactive workshop is designed to support the frontline aged care workforce delivering care in both residential and home and community settings. The workshop includes information about professional boundaries, professional behaviours, and how frontline staff identify and respond to situations that challenge their understanding of scope of practice.
Learning outcomes include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of “professional boundaries”
- Identify the impact of the home as the workplace
- Understand what constitutes professional behaviour
- Clarify the difference between “friend” and “friendly”
- Identify scope of practice situations
- Understand how to respond to scope of practice situations
This workshop is ideal for the frontline aged care workforce delivering care in both residential and home care and community settings.
Disclaimer: CHSP Ticket price subsided by SA and NSW Sector Support and Development (SSD) funded by the Australian Department of Health.
Although funding for this session has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.