SOLD OUT… Quality Standards & Defensible Documentation for the CHSP/Home Care Workforce
November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30 – $105
Please look at the calendar for any additional sessions or enquire here
This interactive workshop is designed to support the aged care workforce delivering Commonwealth Home Support Program services and delivering care in home and community settings. The workshop includes, how to apply the Quality Standards, maintain defensible documentation and assist participants to gain confidence to identify when issues of concern require reporting to supervisors and management.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the connection between care delivery, Aged Care Quality Standards, and the Aged Care Act.
- Understand and apply documentation principles to meet requirements of Standard 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Be able to understand and apply the principles of documentation guidelines to support an older person’s wellbeing.
- Understand why applying documentation principles is critical to reduce risk for the older person, team members and the organisation.
- Identify when and how to escalate concerns.
Target Audience: This workshop is ideal for the aged care workforce delivering CHSP services and delivery of care in home care and community settings.
Disclaimer: CHSP Ticket price subsided by SA and NSW Sector Support and Development (SSD) funded by the Australian Department of Health.
Although funding for this session has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.