- This event has passed.
Quality Standards & Defensible Documentation for the CHSP/Home Care Workforce
December 8, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30.00 – $105.00
This interactive workshop is designed to support the aged care workforce delivering Commonwealth Home Support Program services and delivering care in home and community settings. The workshop includes, how to apply the Quality Standards, maintain defensible documentation and assist participants to gain confidence to identify when issues of concern require reporting to supervisors and management. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the connection between care delivery, Aged Care Quality Standards, and the Aged Care Act.
- Understand and apply documentation principles to meet requirements of Standard 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Be able to understand and apply the principles of documentation guidelines to support an older person’s wellbeing.
- Understand why applying documentation principles is critical to reduce risk for the older person, team members and the organisation.
- Identify when and how to escalate concerns.