- This event has passed.
Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety Final Report ‘Care, Dignity and Respect’ Findings for CHSP providers – Where to from here?
March 31 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
A forum has been convened for the CHSP Sector where ACSA will deliver the RC’s key findings focussing on the implications and challenges for the CHSP sector.
CHSP providers will be able to:
- Look at their individual circumstances
- Begin to focus on their current business model an skill sets
- Begin to think about how the key findings will affect their current model of services
- Consider likely changes for their organisation
- Consider the impact on their current future workforce
- Consider how to navigate through fairly important structural changes
Target Audience – Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) service providers, focussing on managers, team leaders, coordinators