Training Program Library
Stand Up, Be Confident & Deliver
Program Short Description
This Masterclass offers you two opportunities. Firstly develop you own capacity and skills to “Stand Up, Be Confident & Deliver”. Secondly learn how to encourage and mentor your team members to be able to.
Join in the fun and access this professional development opportunity
- Do you have the confidence to stand up and present?
- Can you handle difficult people in a group setting?
- Are you able to make your training interesting so that people are inspired?
- Do you effectively use a range of visual aids?
- Are you able to ask questions to generate interaction and discussion?
- Do you understand adult learning principles to assist people learn?
If you answered NO to any of these questions then this workshop is for you!
Come along and sharpen your training and presentation skills!
This highly interactive Masterclass facilitated by Sheree Lewis is aimed at people who want to improve or acquire the skills, confidence and knowledge to positively impact their work practice.
This workshop will invigorate your training and presentation skills by addressing each of the questions above. The aim is to provide a range of practical strategies and tips that participants can take away from the workshop and put into practice immediately.
- Increased confidence to stand up and present in a work setting
- Broader access & exploration of strategies to enhance existing skills
- Deeper understanding of adult learning, effective questioning techniques and navigating conflict
Target Audience - Team leaders, Coordinators, Learning and Development personnel or who anyone is in interested in the ongoing development of team members